Phoenix Market City has always been the place which has been frequented by youngsters and others all through the day. The mall keeps buzzing with one activity or the other. Having located very close to Guru Nanak College, the mall houses some of the top notch brands from across various industries like Gadgets, Fashion, Technology, Entertainment,Food among others.
Having tasted the success with its #TheCulinaryQuest edition in 2016, the mall announced it this year as well which began on July 1st and would be going until July 31,2017. The announcement came at the time when the nation is already reeling under the shock of the proposal of GST which has seen the prices of the most of items being shot up with restaurants and multiplexes taking the maximum heat.
Having said that, Phoenix Market City decided to treat its customers during this testing time and announced the culinary quest where it has tied up with 10 top restaurants namely – Jonahs, Kobe, The Chocolate Room, Bombaysthan, Mamagato, iD, Noodle Bar, Spaghetti, Punjab Grill and Nandos. Each restaurant is unique in it’s own aspect be it with its food or with the style they were being served with one common scenario forall – that all of them are situated inside the Phoenix Market City which means, you mayprefer a Vegetarian or a Non Vegetarian food, Tandoori or Chinese, North Indian or South Indian, you get them all in one place.
Coming to the most interesting part. What is the OFFER in store?
There is a 15% off on all the above restaurants and the terms differ from one brand to other but having said that, most of the time, it would suit all and it would effectively offset the proposed GST of 18%
The team from Newspatrolling had an opportunity to visit Punjab Grill to taste the specially curated menu for this festival. We were served with Paneer Tikka Satay, Beetroot Ki Tikki, Tandoori Brocolli, Button Mushroom as starters.
This was followed by the main course which included Garlic Nan and Laccha Paratha with Dhabe Wali Dal and Roasted Masala Aloo and ended with Gulab Jamun Rabdi.
Some of the core points to be noted here:
1. The taste has remained the same over the period of time since we tasted the same items back in 2016 Culinary Quest as well.
2. Paneer is made in-house which ensures that it is prepared properly which cuts like a cake instead of being chewy in the centre.
3. The masala used in these items were blended evenly giving a perfect aroma and an everlasting taste.
4. The food tasted real good and at the same time, it did not burn a hole in our wallet.
5. The offer is valid till 31st July,2017. Make the best use of it to dine at some of the finest restaurants to taste the unique food and enjoy the delicacies thereby celebrating the real spirit of #TheCulinaryQuest2017